Online Discussion Yahoo Group
Join the Alumnae Association! Stay informed with what is happening with active and former Leaders and former LLL members. Members enjoy the variety of articles in each printed copy of Continuum received received three times a year. It's a great way to connect, support, and promote the Alumnae Mission. Join!
LLL Alumnae members can join the LLL Alumnae Yahoo group. Contact us if you are a member and want help getting on the Yahoo group.
Alumnae Representatives may arrange social gatherings, help develop a local Alum network, attend or speak at LLL conferences, track former Leaders, connect Alums with LLL Area needs and serve as a liaison between local Alums and the LLL Alumnae Association. Check to see if your Area has an Alumnae Representative (AR). If not, consider volunteering! Contact AR Coordinator Pam Oselka at email@example.com for more information if your Area needs an AR.
Ways for Alums to Stay Connected to La Leche League
Check out these wonderful websites to stay connected:
La Leche League International
- La Leche League Great Britain
- La Leche League Canada
- La Leche League New Zealand
- and many other websites worldwide.
- LLLI is a World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action core partner.
- La Leche League USA
- La Leche League Alliance for Breastfeeding Education
- La Leche League of the Garden State
- La Leche League of Southern California/Nevada
- La Leche League of Texas
- La Leche League USW
- and many other USA states/Areas/Area Networks.
- LLL USA is a member of the US Breastfeeding Committee
Please contact us if you'd like your LLL website or resource listed here.