Who We Are
LLL Alumnae are active and former Leaders and LLL members; mothers of toddlers, teens, young adults and beyond; single or with a spouse, grandparents, friends and mentors.
The Alumnae organization is very special to me because it keeps all of us in touch with a great group of friends who share a common bond. We can all be proud of the work we did together over the years and the hundreds of thousands of babies who were breastfed because of our dedication and love.
--Judy Torgus, 2011
Alumnae Council Members
LLL Alumnae Association Goals
- To ensure the existence of LLL for upcoming generations of mothers, children, and grandchildren—including our own
- To develop a network of information and support among members
- To promote LLL's mission and philosophy in our communities
- To locate and keep in touch with retired Leaders worldwide
- To assist in the development of Alumnae groups in communities and Areas around the globe
- To undertake special projects
What the Alumnae Council Does
The LLL Alumnae Association Council is the decision-making body for the organization's activities and projects. The Council stays up-to-date with issues and reporting to each other through conference calls on a monthly basis or as needed; and holds annual meetings.
Alumnae Member Directory
Want to get in touch with local Alum members? Planning an Alum gathering?
For Alum-related activities, contact Anne Hutton, Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com for a list of local LLL Alumnae Association members and their contact information.